icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
Extremely important EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
Extremely important EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
Extremely important EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

Extremely important

+3
Karnak
Calypso
Solar Eclipse
7 posters

Go down

Extremely important Empty Extremely important

Post by Solar Eclipse Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:08 am

Hey guys so I need to get everything cleared up on who shatter is and what is going on because everyone and quite frankly I myself and getting confused. There need to be some adjustments with this RP and please don't give me any issues I'm not in the best mood.

Shatter is a enemy that had killed Calypso and solars brothers and pack. He has destroyed many packs but everyone having some kind of background makes it irritating and there's a lot of wandering. Fire and ice pack temporarily joined together and went to the mountains to   TRAIN   yes have some fun but over all everyone needs to be more on track. With everyone having a scout show up and have it be no challenge at all kind of defeats the purpose of having shatter be our top enemy and fear of having him kill our pack if they are poorly trained so please chill on all of the Warriors and scouts please one here and there is fine but having as much as there have been is getting excessive. Please don't be mad. It's seriously getting out of hand so better stop it now before it becomes a habit, and then all this drama starts and stuff.

We are supposed to train to get better in order to be strong enough to have a chance of defeating shatters pack. Meaning everyone has weaknesses no one is super powered awesome wolf that never makes a mistake. They will practice for 2 months (rp time i decide when) and grow in strength. So please slow it down a lot. It's stressing me out and confusing everyone so please stick to this.

2 months of training 

longer posts, yall are struggling with that lately

No more people having some connection with shatter beside hearing stories about him there's too many

Don't add so many attacks with warriors and scouts etc because that is getting out of hand. This is a warning. Please take it seriously.

Shatter is the top enemy feared by most.

This is all to be expected there is no reason for you not to follow these simple expectations. 

Sorry if this comes off rude it's not meant to be I'm in a bad mood and this message was being procrastinated. I have 3 people checking to insure everyone follows this. Please don't turn me into the bad guy. There will be consequences such as being suspended from RPING if you continue to make everything excessive after 2 warnings.

Please post below saying "I _____  accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week.  "

~ Solar Eclipse

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Extremely important Empty Re: Extremely important

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:26 am

I Fog accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week.  :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:28 am

I Calypso accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in  punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week. 
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:02 am

I, Karnak, accept and understand that continuing the followed don'ts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:10 am

"I, Shadow Feather, accept and understand that continuing the followed dont's could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week. "
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:12 am

I Clyde accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week. "
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:01 am

I Neytiri accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:30 pm

I, Ganymede, accept and understand that continuing the followed donts could result in punishment that lead to being suspended from RPing for a week.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:04 am

I, Cain, accept and understand that continuing the followed "don'ts" could result in punishment that leads to being suspended from RPing for a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down