icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
Christmas eve and christmas EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
Christmas eve and christmas EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
Christmas eve and christmas EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

Christmas eve and christmas

+2
Neytiri
Solar Eclipse
6 posters

Go down

Christmas eve and christmas Empty Christmas eve and christmas

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:21 pm

Hey everyone, as you all know, today is Christmas eve 2015! tomorrow will be Christmas, if you all would post something down below that you are grateful/thankful for,  that would be amazing!! Smile

I am greatful for every single one of you for joining this pack and becoming my friends, yall mean the world to me even though its only been a short while since we met. its amazing how so many people can bring a goup of friendly fun loving people together. I am so grateful for my cats and my little sister and my dog for being my friends when my parents are not.  I am also thankful for my uncle, who raised me and is looking down on me from heaven. for he could not be here with us today or tomorrow. having it be the first Christmas without talking to him or hearing from him aside from the last voicemail I have of him and his phone my aunt keeps in service for me and the kids, to hear his voice on the voicemail box once again, which I do almost everyday. since he died last year has been hard and things at home aren't so easy I am so thankful yall help me through this and are there for me, giving me such good advice I don't know where I would be without yall. you guys always make my day worth while as I look forward to rping and talking with you all day (because I have no life) you just make my day where I used to spend it crying and wishing I wasn't here to smiling, laughing and such amazing memories even when we do threaten to kill each other, lol. As well as no longer having to wear a boot, finally lol. you really have become a big part of my life to hear about yalls day and all this stuff just makes my day and makes me happy knowing there are so many of yall to talk to and  that yall are usually happy, we all have now become very close with each other! I know not all of you may celebrate Christmas so I want to say happy holidays, and Merry Christmas. I hope you get everything you wanted, I already got what I wanted, a group of amazing people that I now call friends. thank you guys, god bless Smile <3

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve and christmas Empty Re: Christmas eve and christmas

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:44 pm

I am grateful for Christmas ham, food in general, my new guitar, my awesome frieeeeeeeends on this here site, my boyfriend, FOOD, my health, Fallout 4, family, Fallout 4, Fallout 4, Synyster Gates, Syn-Syn, Kourlion. That stuff. Thanks for being my friends, y'all, even though I tend to be really mean to you! XD Merry Christmas, nerds!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:03 pm

I am gratefully grateful for: waking up everyday seeing the sun or hearing rain since its been raining all this week where I am, lol, my adorable yet stressful at times two dogs, my family, my niece who's about to turn 1 in January, having clothes to put on everyday, of course everyone nerd on this site which I call my FRIENDS (now I spend more time on my phone than actually talking in general and now my parents have another reason to take my phone and ask me why I'm always on my phone)  FOOOOD, going on cruise ships every year with my family (have to try it! AMAZING! EAT ALL THE FOOD YOU WANT CAUSE ITS FREE!), getting to rp with all y'all (cause I have no life except play video games all day everyday CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2 I want BLACK OPS 3 SO BAD!)  Sad

Merry Christmas everyone!,
Your nerdy wolf!
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:55 pm

I am grateful for my friends, my awesome father who saved me from midnight mass, my heart surgeries that make sure I stay alive, my sugar glider Artemis ^^, sleeping, fun, anime, winter, because in winter there are no spiders whatsoever. And most of all, my amazing girlfriend. JUST KIDDING HAHAH.

Seriously, I'm single *wink*

My birthday on the 6th of January, I'm also thankful for my house, and my food. I'm thankful for my breathing not being as bad as it has been, and I'm also very thankful for all of my friends. Merry Christmas!

Best Wishes,
Nero (Rikkun)

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Merry Christmas everyone Razz

I'm thankful for my family, animals, and friends Smile
Like solar said it has been so great to meet all of you... I just joined half a week ago and you have all been so nice to me XD. I'm thankful for my amazing horse ^_^ she's helped me through tons, especially when some friends can't.
Lastly, I'm thankful for Fog showing me this site or else I would be doing something very boring XD
(Also how could I forget supernatural because it's pretty cool... As well as fallout 4 and lots of other stuffs :3)
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:39 pm

I'm grateful for everybody who have came into my life and changed it for the better, all the friendships I've gained from this website and the people who always have my back through the good times and bad. I'm grateful for the life I have and will always be appreciative of the support from my family, the clothes on my back and the love they show to me everyday. You guys are the best. <3

I'm especially thankful for all the people who deal with my nonsense. Really, thank you.

Stay safe and have a wonderful holiday,
your dearest friend xoxo,
Soma
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:16 pm

I'm grateful for all of you, my life, and my family. Of course food means the world to me too Razz but seriously, I'm thankful for a lot, if I named them all, my fingers would definitely be dead. Any who merry Christmas guys CX.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm grateful for life and food XD and of course for everyone on this website. god i'm bad at this don't judge me XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:10 pm

I am thankful for my friends and family as well as the tons of candy that I have Very Happy I'm also glad that I came to this site about a month ago, you've all shown to be great friends Smile
Merry Christmas/happy holidays you guys
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down