icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
Not really an E.F.A. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
Not really an E.F.A. EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
Not really an E.F.A. EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

Not really an E.F.A.

3 posters

Go down

Not really an E.F.A. Empty Not really an E.F.A.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:13 pm

As most of the admins here on the site have noticed, Nero, Soldier, and I have the same IP.
Allow me to explain.

My younger sister was rather angry at me for not letting her join the site. I didn't want her up in my business, if you feel me. We share a computer. So I forgot to log out of my account, and when I said Grace (My very good friend, yes she is real) might join, she saw it. She took this opportunity to create the fake account which was titled "Soldier." When Rikki first got on my computer while I was busy, that was really him being the weirdo that he is he was on my computer. I asked him to possibly make one (aloud) and my sister heard yet again because she was hell bent on getting on here (excuse my french, please).

She made the fake account of Nero. Yes, Rikki is one of my good friends. He does in fact have a heart problem, a stepdad, and a fox (named Zelda). Grace, Rikki, and I apologize greatly for this and my little sister is being badly punished by my parents.

I recently found this out (Last night) because my sister looked sickly pale after coming out of the basement where we keep the laptop. I spoke to her about it and managed to get everything out of it. You can disable all her accounts, that's up to you. I'm so very sorry for anything she has done to you guys and I hope you can forgive the both of us. I'm not even sure but I believe Malukah could possibly be one of her friends, I remember (vaguely) them making an account on something at our house once. (They were fangirling over it >.>)

She has been hogging the computer and that is why I have rarely been on, I've also been doing a lot of things with my friends as it is school break.

My deepest apologies,
Cain.

Back to top Go down

Not really an E.F.A. Empty Re: Not really an E.F.A.

Post by Soma Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:14 am

Hm. I don't really understand everything with the fake accounts and all the lies and shit; I'm getting pretty fucking tired of it, especially when you start getting kinda close to people and becomes a train wreck when you piece little things together to get something completely different, something you never would've expected.

So, clear some things up for us.
Nero is fake. Soldier is fake, but we still don't understand why Grace made the 'fake' account. I'm actually really confused right now and I'm actually really disappointed too, kinda betrayed regarding the other shit that went on last night too. Everything was a lie, so it seems, and honestly I don't even think we could trust you on this either.

I just don't know anymore.

Why is Malukah's email GraceTheOne15@gmail.com
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:43 am

yes, I definitely agree with Soma on this one. I don't understand why her email would be GraceTheOne15@gmail.com if it was a fake account by your sister. weve dealt with a couple of these the past day and a half. It really is getting irritating and I am tired of being lied to. I don't understand why everyone has been lying to us, we are 100% honest with you why cant everyone be honest with us. We go out of our way to make a good relationship and are getting close with us yall don't have to lie about anything. We aren't perfect, we aren't judgmental. I don't know what to believe anymore with all the shit that has been happening recently.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:34 am

My little sister's name is Grace. That is also the name of my best friend. Once again, I am so sorry. Because I have upset you, my friends, I will be leaving the site. I ask that my account is deleted. It was very nice meeting all of you and becoming friends, but I honestly can't stay like this now that my sibling has broken our trust. Thank you.

Best wishes,
Cain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:08 am

;-; goodbye, Cain
love you, hopefully you come back or at least keep some contact i dunno
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:36 am

Goodbye bb! :’( :^(
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum