Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: arctic mountains

Post by Radar on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:03 am

Radar sighed and saw the pack clustered around Solar. she got up onto her elegant legs his red,white, and brown tail moving side to side swiftly in the air. She smiled as she reached her pack mates that she hasn't made contact with except for solar and Ney. She sat down and nodded her head down in respect and greeting.
Radar

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly xD
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: Nope

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:14 am

Karnak stopped before Calypso as she greeted him with a question. "There were just a lot of wolves gathered around so we were wondering if something was up." His pricked his right ear back up, standing alert due to the numerous wolves. Seeing Radar approach as well, Karnak briefly turned his attention to her before looking back to Calypso.
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:17 am

""Ah. Nothings really happening, not yet at least." She relaxed her posture, which was still straightened from earlier. "Just talking to Solar." Her aud gave a violent flick.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:18 pm

He nodded in agreement. "That is correct." The male responded, eyes falling upon the new wolf entering the crowd for a minute before turning his attention back to Neytiri. "Must be a tough job, especially after a battle." Channing added, rocking back onto his haunches, tongue darting out to lick his maw.
Channing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri on Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 pm

"I guess but im used to running around and helping others thats what i love about being a medic. I get to help those in need. Dont you know what it feels like to have others to depend on you? Its almost like caring for the pups but a bit more social, i guess." She smiles moving her bang to the side of her face as she pads a few meters away from where Channing sat while she talked sitting on the ledge of the den once she finished.
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

View user profile http://icepack.forumotion.com/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather on Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:07 pm

Shadow Feather stood behind Karnak, her ears slightly perked to hear the conversation, although her tail was tucked in submission. Her head was slightly lowered as well, in a form of respect. She said nothing, and let Karnak do the talking to Calypso.
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Calypso tilted her head a bit to look at Shadow Feather with a welcoming and friendly smile. "How are you Shadow Feather? Don't be shy, I don't bite." She snapped her jaws joking for effect.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:23 pm

She flinched backwards a little as Calypso snapped her jaws, then replied softly just loud enough for her to hear, "I-I'm d-doing fi-fine..."

Last edited by Shadow Feather on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Clyde watched calypso and smiled softly as she watched her conversate with Shadow Feather. He looked at Shadow Feather and bowed his head smiling, "hey shadow." He said calmly.
Clyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:27 pm

She turned to look at Clyde and smiled, turning to Shadow, who she had witnessed flinching back after she spoke to her earlier. "Im sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya." She let out a nervous chuckle and gave a reassuring smile to the she-wolf.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Shadow Feather gave Clyde a small nod in greeting, and then turned back to Calypso. "I-it's f-fine... I just get s-scared ea-easily..." She smiled faintly at the female from under her bang.
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:39 pm

"Ah, we may just have to work on that." She gave a teasing smile and shook out her thick white pelt. She began to stretch her spine before looking at the two. "Well, if you two don't mind, I'll free up some space so you two can join in on the other's conversations." The she wolf bowed her head to the two and walked from the group and heading to the stream, sitting back on her haunches and bending her cranium downwards to lap at the waters surface.

When the she-wolf finished, she licked her muzzle, catching any water that dripped from her maw. She climbed to her paws and trotted over to a small area, flopping down and closing her orbits. She wasn't planning on sleeping, but took a small nap anyways.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:45 am

Clyde nuzzled Caly as she left and he smiled at shadow feather, "now you, why are you always so shy of us?" He smiled as he asked. "We don't bit, we are all family," he nudged her gently and smiled his eyes gleaming.
Clyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Solar sighed softly and trot over to the deer and ate a bit of it, flinching slightly as for the first time in a week finally eating. She devoured a bit of it leaving plenty of it left for the others.
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

View user profile http://icepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:45 pm

He nodded, one ear flicking back to the omega that had approached. His eyes focused in on the two wolves leaving before padding up to Neytiri and sitting down. "I guess you just handle it well." He chuckled, sitting for a few moments before deciding to pad over to the omega and introduce himself. The male shook his pelt before stopping near her.
He could tell she was more of the timid type towards other wolves. "Hello there, I'm Channing." He said softly, orbs glowing warmly.
Channing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:31 am

The huntress watched Channing and the others communicate. She sat back into her haunches her Amber optics gleaming as they scanned left to right at the pack.
Radar

Wolf Information

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:34 am

After a short, quick bame, the female beta opened her multi colored orbs, blinking them slowly as she looked around camp and sighed. She pushed herself upwards so that she was sitting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:20 am

Karnak looked to Shadow Feather, seeing her begin to feel uncomfortable. He took a step back to stand side by side with her and then sat down, listening to all the conversations. "Do you know when we'll head back down to the old camp?" Karnak asked Radar, seeing that she was not talking to anyone.
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:50 am

Radar's optics laid onto Karnak as she heard his question. Her ears rotating forward toward him giving him her attention. "I believe once Kanook and Amberrose get back," she said smiling.
Radar

Wolf Information

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:42 am

Clyde got up onto his muscular figure, padding quietly toward calypso. He nipped her ears gently and nuzzled her neck. "How was your nap, sunshine?" He asked smiling. He got onto his hind legs, his front legs wrapping around her neck.
Clyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:21 pm

She smiled and looked up at Clyde. "It was fine." She pet out a small yawn before bending her cranium to lightly nuzzle on of his fromt legs before playful nipping at it. Her banner began to wag violently, stirrimg up snow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Clyde smiled and let out a wolfish purr form his maw, "well that is good," he said lifting his weight off of her, his black tail wagging violently.
Clyde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:35 pm

Solar shook her pelt, "hmm... where are they..." she looked up, and howled to the two [Nanook and Amberrose] just to make sure they were safe, her ears perking as soon as she finished, howling in total of 3 times. Listening as best she could hoping there was a response.
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

View user profile http://icepack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:52 pm

Calypso smiled widely, however quickly perking up at the howls before turning back to Clyde. "Solar must be as worried as we are about Amber and Nanook." She paused a minute. "I hope that everythings alright." She sighed softly, more so to herself.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:53 pm

Hearing solars worrying howls she begins to worry even more about the safety of her pack mates. She pads up to solar her ears flatten and her tail tucked slightly between her legs. "Solar i am so sorry this is all my fault for sending them out there. If anything happens to them... i take full responsibility for my mistakes." She lets out a sight whimper of worry, "I volunteer as my own right to go out and search for them, alone... i dont want to risk anymore lives of this pack." She states bravely showing her bravery and pride of her mistakes knowing this was all her idea and fault.
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

View user profile http://icepack.forumotion.com/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top