icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 2 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 pm

"Eh... I guess. Ill go try and find something?" She asked, smiling a bit. She pushed herself to her paws. Calypso still had energy from the fight, her audits perking and pushing forward.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 pm

"No no, you rest, I'll go," he said kindly. He nudged her cheek then padded down the mountain to the perimeter of the territory
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:38 pm

She let out a low huff, easing herself into a laying position. Pushing her canium on top of her crossed paws. Looking around she saw wolves crowding around the medic den and snorted, 'ill asked to be treated later.'
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 pm

The massive beta, padded swiftly into the forest his body swaying with each step. He soon picked up a scent of a weak elk. He smirked and darted after it jumping onto its back. His clenched his jaws onto its neck causing the elk to fall onto the ground. Clyde quickly snapped the elks neck so he wouldn't suffer. He clenched the elks neck and began to drag it back to the cave. Clyde panted heavily from exhaustion from the fight but he still managed to bring the elk to the cave.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:25 pm

The young she wolf lifted her cranium as she heard paw steps and saw Clyde. "I could've hunted." She pinned back her auds, looking over the elk, "though with my luck i'd probably only find hares." She chuckled lowly. Calypso took in his exhausted form and sighed, "why dont YOU rest?"
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Clyde chuckled softly at Calypso's words. "Alright I will but you too." He said softly. He laid down his cranium relaxed in his paws. He sighed looking at the medic den seeing many pack members there.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:43 pm

She chuckled a bit, "I will I will." She looked down at the deceased elk, licking her chops. "The elk looks good." She smiled at Clyde, pressing her nose gently to his aud before bending her head down to sniff the elk.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Clyde watched calypso, "well I hope it's good because it almost killed me," he joked. He smiled and rested his head back into his paws.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:31 pm

She let out a small snort and looked at the elk. She started to eat, her audits pinned back against her head. Her tail began to pick up speed, showing how much she enjoyed the prey. She soon became full and stopped, her orbits widening. She chuckled a bit nervously as she pushed the elk towards Clyde and smiled. "There ya go." She didnt eat a lot of it, but still felt bad for eating it first. "Eat." She commanded.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 pm

He looked up at her, "glad you liked it," he smiled. "I'll eat after I get some sleep," he said kindly. "Now get some rest." He said tiredly.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:02 pm

"Excuse me solar." Bowing to her alphaes then she turns around to be greeted by a she~wolf known as echo. "Yes echo of course let me just grab some herbs for your wounds and ill be outside." Smiling she uses her memory to guide herself through the abundant crowd of wolves in the medic den to the right herbs she was looking for and out again.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:11 pm

She sighed, but agreed nonetheless. She curled up, laying her head down on her paws, closing her orbits and perking her auds. Her paws gave a few twitches before the actually fell into a nice, dreamless sleep.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Clyde smiled and sighed heavily as he quickly fell asleep laying on his side his legs stretched out.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Echo nodded and followed outside. She looked back, relieved she wasn't packed in with all of the wolves again. She grinned to Neytiri and waited patiently, closing her eyes and enjoying the heat from the sun.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Channing yawned and trotted across camp, curious about what all of the commotion was near the medic den.  He padded up, trying to get a better view.  His amber eyes focused in on a white she-wolf that had been injured.  "She must be annoyed with these wolves crowding her." He mumbled to himself before sneaking up front. "Lets give her some space so she can rest." He told the wolves that weren't currently talking to her, clearing out half of the den.
Channing
Channing

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:03 pm

The she wolf didnt rest long and her multi colored orbits flew open. She looked around and then at her now red pelt. 'What happened?' She thought, looking around, then it hit her. The fight, the wolves, everything. She groaned a bit as she started moving around, pain shooting through her body now that her adrenaline had wore off.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 pm

Clyde opened his eyes waking up hearing calypso, "everything okay?" He asked worried. He got to his paws looking down at her.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:35 pm

"Im fine." She smiled at Clyde, easing herself up to her paws. "Dont worry." She chuckled at Clyde. Her cranium was lifted upwards to look at him and her audits were perked and pushed forwards.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:38 pm

He nodded, "we need to go to the medic den," he said as he started trotting toward it seeing less pack members in it. "Ney, I need to be treated please, so does Calypso," he said looking down at his bloody chest back and stomach.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Climbing her way through the abundance of wolves crowding the medic den she bumps into the new wolf known as channing making all the herbs she had grabbed to fall. "Oh im sorry, my apologies. I didnt see you there." She states kindly and softly picking up the herbs off the ground.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:04 am

Solar bowed her head, to neytiri before trotting out of the den and into the coldness of the winter. "Hmm..." she said looking around, sighing. She would make it top priority once everyone is patched up they will be making their leave with the now older pups that she took under her wing, Yukio, Blaze, and Kato.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:08 am

Channing turned around when he felt a wolf bump into him. He scanned the she-wolf quickly. "It's fine." He said kindly. "Let me help." He offered, bending down and helping her pick up the dropped herbs. "You must be busy with all of these wolves." He said, looking around at all of the injured wolves.
Channing
Channing

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:11 am

Solar hummed before rolling in the non bloodied snow in attempting to clean the stain that stuck to her pelt. "Hmm this will be here for a while.." she murmured continuously rolling in the white snow.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:13 am

Clyde came into the medic den, "Ney I need to be treated," he said looking down at his bleeding chest back and stomach.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:32 am

She nods to the wolf, "very busy but i learned just to roll with it but i know i can manage it." Responding to the wolf kindly picking up the last herb looking up to find another of her pack mates needing her assistance. "Of course Clyde." She examines him quickly as she walks out the medic den. "Take these they'll help with the pain and stop the bleeding. Give some to calypso as well." Then pads towards amber after giving the herbs to Clyde gazing over looking at calypso.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down