icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
penguin ridge EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
penguin ridge EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
penguin ridge EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

penguin ridge

2 posters

Go down

penguin ridge Empty penguin ridge

Post by Solar Eclipse Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 pm

this is where penguins are located, they are hard to take down but they are very nutritious for your body and they provide much food. Be careful for the mother and father will go after you if you kill their hatchling.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

penguin ridge Empty Re: penguin ridge

Post by Nanook Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:13 am

Their uninterrupted heriga and uniform gait awarded a prompt arrival at Penguin Ridge; the atmosphere had chilled significantly by torrential arctic squalls that pelted them with stinging particles of ice swept off the terrain.  The flightless tuxedo birds escaped into the frigid waters through glacier crannies in acknowledgement of the wolves’ collective presence, while Nanook observed with wicked amusement in his deep-set orbits. “I’m relieved and certain you’ll be the most understanding individual to confide in,” he praised and squinted his optics against the spate of wind, cuffing his compact audits against his hirsute nape. “In regard to the recent war, Shatter is not dead.” He began slowly, treading carefully when speaking about the abominated rival around the Queen and adding on  a cautious exhale, “I have much in common with him, unfortunately.”
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Solar trots into Penguin ridge watching as the Clumsy birds fled into the water. She turned her attention toward Nanook giving a gentle smile but it dropped as she heard the following words, a small growl escaped from her, "what do you mean by that?" She asked with slight aggravation.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:06 pm

The ostentatious vexation compelling the Empress’ annunciation evoked a cognate gnarl to pour menacingly through his presented incisors, lips pursed forth to brandish the very peaks of his formidable canines in reciprocation to the irked female. “Hear me out,” he demanded upon his thick rumbling intonation and resumed with capricious solemnity in his voice, “Shatter is my brother, I am his proxy.. I was sent to your jurisdiction to spy, however I’ve found myself becoming devoted to the Ice pack.” The prince reposed rigidly upon his posterior upon the frigid topography and exhaled sharply through his obsidian nasal passages before continuing, “My frequent disappearances deal with meeting with other proxies of Shatter and they aren’t too thrilled about my conversion. They are planning an assault, but I’ve been picking off several each time. I’ve meant to discuss this with you sooner.”
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:17 am

Solar listened and slightly bared her teeth as she thought about this, but she decided to calm herself. "You... you're his brother?" She asked unsurely, before continuing, "although I am very unsure on how to respond... I am glad you've told me this.." she starts, "but why would you betray your own brother...?" She asked, pushing her audits toward the back of her skull, slight worry filling her expression, thinking on what to do.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 am

His feeble fixtures unhinged to elevate aloft his sylphlike chine and  erudite cognizance processed the Empress’ distrustful timbre, Nanook gaped his immense jaws and provided an expeditious response to her, “Yes. I’m Shatter’s biological sibling.” However, Solar’s continuation influenced the prince’s audits to decline quickly from their pinnacle and fold against his temples, he proceeded further with a distinctive tone of weary malaise, “It’s a double-sided sword. If i hadn’t advised you of this dilemma, it would’ve betrayed this pack and, as I stated earlier, I became quick fond of this.” He emphasized with the punctual swivel of his massive cranium, gesturing around the subarctic landscape briefly. “Perhaps it should be my own brother to betray. I wouldn't wish to witness anything happen to this pack." He admitted with a lowered articulation.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:49 am

Solars optics looked to the brute, "Perhaps..." she nudged Nanook head in comfort,  "Although this is a lot to process and to come off as truth, I believe you there is something within you that I can tell shows truth. I also believe that you are still family although these issues may cause later concern, if and when the others find out." she paused watching one of the adolescent penguins waddling to follow after its honking mother.  "But telling them is for you to decide on your own. I will be there to back you up whenever you choose to tell them."   she said softly, her voice a new gentle, in which she doesn't use very often, Solar looked over to the canine with reassuring eyes, perking her ears forward, some could think this is flirtatious by her tone, but she was being very friendly.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:45 am

The significant carnivore pivoted his dome marginally to observe the juvenile penguins glide against the glacial surface on their fluffed bellies and paddle themselves along with their sleek wings, simultaneously with Solar Eclipse and quivered his attentive fixtures slightly. “I might not tell them. Certain individuals already aren’t too fond of my presence, not that it bothers me though. They aren’t the most rational minds to tell, if I may be honest.” He commented and quirked his pale circular brows in guileless amusement, however his visage gnarled like he was gnawing on a piece of bitter gristle during his forth-coming words, “I believe Amberrose should know. She’s accompanied me when I underwent an assault from other proxies, but she doesn’t know what happened.” Nanook inhaled fuel deep into his spacious lungs, the arctic frigidity stinging his nasal passages and cleansing his alveolars, soon liberating toasty carbon dioxide from his agape jaws, the vapor passing through his opaque whiskers and vanishing as it ascended heavenward. “Should we return?”
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:21 am

Solar perks her ears as she listened, ndding in understanding.  "As you wish." She said softly looking at the brute. She yawned softly, "Yes, let's return.." Solar shook her pelt and chuckled softly.  "I'm sure we will become very close... or at least I hope we do." She said softly, chuckling nervously pushing her ears back, 'i sound so stupid.' licking her nose. Solar started walking back toward the pack site.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:37 am

“It could be absolute very soon,” the prince lulled the statement with a smoldering intonation of hospitality and reflected her movement subconsciously, convulsing his seasonally dense roquelaure vigorously and reducing his yawn to a tiny whimper, that barely seemed it could’ve been produced by the mammoth canine. He perambulated toward the summertime campsite, his cranium declining to become comfortably parallel to his lolling haunches and aural structures relaxed against his temples. His progression formulated a brisk, capricious gait that transitioned between an energetic trot into a lope, the polar squalls ornately swirling his plush mane around his muscular curvature.

~ Campsite ~
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:13 am

Solar Eclipse left the blubber birds to themselves staring ahead as her blue eyes seemed to be crystals, sparkling in the sunlight. Her ears rotate as she trots toward the campsite, being playful and on occasion in hopes to spook she would kinda jump over Nanook forming a game out of it. 

~Campsite~
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content