icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 6 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Radar Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:58 am

Radar looked at the two seeing that she had bothered them. She sighed and made her way down the mountain, her fur around her neck becoming crimson. She then walked around the perimeter of the fresh air, why is it impossible for me to be liked, she thought. Her lean athletic figure moved swiftly through the territory in search of something to eat. As she walked she spotted a new pack mate, seeing it was Channing. "hello," she said friendly.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly xD
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:10 am

Shadow Feather politely declined the offer with a small shake of the head, and pushing the fish back to Neytiri. She gave a slight flick of her ear, letting Neytiri that she hadn't tried to be rude. A faint smile appeared on her face, and patiently waited for Neytiri to speak once more.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:21 am

Once the large warrior deemed the area safe, Karnak began to make his way back to camp. Along the way a nearby rustle of branches alerted Karnak of small prey, but despite an empty stomach he ignored the animal. As Karnak drew closer to the camp, he detected the mixed scents of several wolves which caused an anxious twitch of his right ear. His silver eyes rested on the entrance, but the wolf stayed where he was, hesitating for a brief moment.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:21 am

Solar soon sat, "I plan to leave tomorrow morning if possible, leaving the rest of this day to rest and eat up. that way we will be able to get home by night fall so we aren't sleeping during the day." she said, thinking out loud. "but it can change depending on when amber and nanook return, and on the pups."
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:26 am

The huntress turned her snout quickly toward a rustle, seeing it was a young elk. She smirked liking the challenge and the scent that was rolling off of the mammal. She sprinted powerfully and quickly toward the elk gripping her claws into its back end. The elk struggled to stay up. Radar growled, determined she clenched down onto its neck. As the young elk died, she grabbed it by the throat dragging it back to the campsite. The young alas smiled and dropped the elk at the den entrance, she panted licking his muzzle as she let go of the elk's neck. She groaned a bit from her neck wound feeling a bit of pain.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:08 am

"Not hungry?" She responds back looking down at the small omega with a gentle smile.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:17 am

Clyde nodded as he sat beside her, "alright sounds good." He looked out at the land and took a deep breath. "Excited to go home?" He asked.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 am

Although an obvious lie, Shadow Feather shook her head softly. She gave a fake, gentle smile, which was usually very convincing. So to not be rude, instead of laying down she rose up and sat, her paws symmetrical in front of her and her tail wrapped neatly around her symmetrical paws, her head a little lower than Neytiri's and ears laid back.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:40 am

Solar nodded, her ears flicking slightly. she yawned, "of course, I am very excited to go home I miss it there." she said quietly before grinning and she bounded around the snow playfully allowing her playfulness shine through though injured, she very lightly nipped Clydes neck but didn't hurt him.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:50 am

Clyde watched his alpha closely and smiled. He shook his fur lightly after she nipped him. He then nipped her ear and pawed at her chest playfully.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:55 am

"U sure cause ur stomach doesnt seem to be agreeing with ur mind very well." Her ears twitch hearing a loud grumbling sound coming from the small omegas stomach. She scans the omega looking for any signs of injuries but sees none then begins to wonder somethings. "Where exactly were u during the fight? I didnt see u at all during before or after the fight. U went missing a couple for a couple of days i went out to search for u but i never did find any signs of u out there." Her expression changes from a soft gentle look to a worried and serious question.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 am

Karnak made his way into the camp and looked around, seeing that almost every wolf had made it back. He let out a yawn before moving out of the center of the camp, heading towards his usual sleeping spot. Once settle down in the small dip in terrain, he began to lick the wound on his neck, ignoring the sharp pain each time his tongue passed over the open flesh.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:07 am

Solar decided to allow herself to play for a few to get some of the energy she had out, bouncing around before going into a bow like position her tail wagging rapidly.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:16 am

Clyde chuckled softly, pawing at her legs as she jumped side to side. He nipped her fur lightly serval times, he began to bark playfully.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:17 am

Solar smirked playfully and nipped at him, pawing at him playfully, returning a gentle bark before growling playfully.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:19 am

Radar sunk her fangs into the elks hip loosening a piece of meat. She ate it quickly. Radar then looked up seeing Karnak, she smiled sweetly, "hello I am Radar," "feel free to have some of the elk, I can't eat it all by myself." She said.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:40 am

~ Nanook ~

Nanook aspirated a balked exhale through his agape maw and carriaged his lofty skull toward the crepitation, his gossamer flews floating gently against his predominating canine teeth and nostrils twitching, somewhat dissatisfied that the conversation was momentarily interrupted. His immaculate poise feigned ignorance toward the noise, but he'd registered a familiar fragrance that belonged to another maiden within the hierarchy. The prince drew his cranium to hover without effort above the luminary scout's own and tweaked her cleft fixture gently to promote optimism, "Spring has almost arrived and warmer weather, along with our annual migration, is approaching quickly. You won't need to tolerate this frigidity much longer, sunshine." He jaunted with nonchalant strides and swept his viridian oculars over the snowy landscape with weary malaise, promptly configuring another charming string of words with his smoky dialect, "What herb is it? Must be quite coveted." Herbal medical knowledge wasn't his prowess and he'd admit he knew absolutely nothing about medicine, aside from the usual peppermint remedies an upset stomach and cinnamon helps warm you up... He paused his mental processing and pressed his nose into the bristled hackles erected off the princess's nape, "If you're ever cold m'lady, there are two things I can do." He offered a dapper smirk, his hoarse lilt making it somewhat impossible to decipher if he was joking or not.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:54 am

At the voice of a nearby wolf, Karnak raised his head, putting his neck wound on pause. "Radar, that's a unique name.." Karnak spoke as he eyed the carcass. "I suppose I could do for a meal," standing up, he padded over to join Radar. After a mouthful of elk, Karnak looked back up, "The name's Karnak, by the way."
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:06 am

A sly look was given to Nanook in response to his infelicitous suggestion. Amber laughed slightly. "I'm not quite sure what the herb does. I don't excel in the medical field either unfortunately. I only know of it's appearance and that it is extremely useful," She proceeded to walk up the mountain. Amber perceived that she and Nanook were about 15 kilometers from the point of rest. "I'm thrilled to return home. The campsite isn't quite as comfortable," she stated with a sigh. Amber began to pick up her pace until she was sprinting in the direction of the rest. She wanted to beat the nightfall.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:40 am

Echo shook her pelt, sending some dust spraying into the air. She walked out of camp, nodding to some wolves on her way. The delta looked for the river to clean her unreachable wounds in. She waited until she was in the woods to allow herself to limp, making sure no wolves were nearby. She lowered her head, lapping up some of the cool water. Her small frame remained unseen by the river as she walked to a tree, curling up in a ball. The she-wolf shook her head. She was normally more fun and energetic, but was feeling rather sick and unable to do anything except sleep and eat. A sigh escaped her as her orbs closed. She was a rather strong wolf and needed to get over this. Her pad ran over a puncture on her neck, leaving some discharge on her paw as she examined it. "Worse than this morning." Echo mumbled to herself as she lay there, staring at the terrain.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:32 am

~ Nanook ~

His cunning was illuminated brilliantly from behind the persuading edge of his charming lamps that shifted deviously within their orbits and transfixed straight ahead to regard the imminent terrain; Nanook averted his bottle-green gaze and a baritone chuckle imploded quietly from his throat, sharing in her laughter and shrugging his muscular shoulders lightheartedly. "Hit me up if you change your mind," the Casanova winked and progressed onward beside the female, his right audit turned to consistently listen to her. "I haven't been there before," he claimed.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:06 pm

She watched Karnak and chuckled softly, "is that a good or bad thing?" She tilted her head asking. As she watched him eat her kill she smiled feeling like she did something for her pack. "Karnak, well nice to meet you," she smiled. She then sat down licking her neck wound, twitching a bit at the pain.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:42 pm

Clyde got onto his massive paws and began jumping side to side dodging her as she tried to paw her beta. He laughed softly as he bit onto her tail gently, not wanting to do anything too rough knowing her wounds.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:31 pm

Karnak twitched his ears in amusement, "Having a unique name is a good thing." Karnak finished up eating before sitting up, licking his muzzle free of the elk's blood. Once finished, he looked at Radar, his eyes finding a wound on her neck. "You should get that checked out, not hard for wounds to get infected," He barked before glancing around for Neytiri.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:34 pm

The huntress looked at him her amber eyes gleaming and nodded, "yeah I will soon, Ney is pretty busy right now and she needs some rest so I'll wait a bit." She said softly as she got back on her paws taking another bite out of the carcass.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next