icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 14 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Neytiri Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:22 am

Gazing at karnak she nods at his response then ads, "of course but when it comes to my patients i like to care for them first than a plant." She smiles then pads up to his structural build observing his neck wound then runs to the medic den to grab a few things. She pounced out back to her patient and begins to treat his wound. "I need you to lay down for me to reach your neck." She smirks at her joke.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:33 am

Seeing Shadow Father's expression, Karnak dropped his humorous tone, "Hey, that's alright. There wasn't much of a warning before the battle and I had barely made it there myself. You've got nothing to feel bad about." Just as he finished talking, he noticed Neytiri left the valuable plant untended, but did not argue when he was told to lie down. His ear gave a faint twitch each time his neck wound was touched, but gave no other indications.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 am

Clyde laid fully down in front of calypso, he sighed deeply, his tail moving back and forth across the obsidian rock. He smiled looking at Calypso sound asleep and licked her snout lightly. The brute shifted onto his side, his muscular long legs sprawled out. He soon fell asleep quickly as well.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am

Shadow Feather laid down and watched Neytiri work with obvious interest. She had always loved to play around with herbs when she was tiny, and knew almost every one in the area and what it did. With her left side facing them, Shadow Feather observed Neytiri's choices, and occasionally shot quick glances at Karnak through her side-bang.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:54 am

She uses the pointy edges of the aloe plant echo had bring for her to stitch up the wound. She uses the sticky liquid inside to stick the outside of the wound with minty healing herbs to help heal it on the outside and keep the wound from infection. " there all better and done all with 5 minutes." She smiles as she watches the male stand up tall his head raised high.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:06 am

Solar laid down for a little while to rest, knowing they will be returning home soon. she sighed looking out toward the site before looking around the den.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:10 am

As Nanook laid down on her abdomen she realized that she wouldn't be released any time soon and shuffled around in the light blanket of snow to get comfortable. "Well I don't really see it as something I'm proud of considering I lost that particular battle. It's more of a reminder that being a loner really doesn't work for a wolf like me," her muzzle moved towards the sleepy he-wolf and delivered an affectionate lick on the forehead.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:47 am

Feeling the cool substance on his neck, Karnak fought the urge to wipe it off. "Thanks Neytiri," Karnak mumbled, his eyes moving to the herb and then Echo as if to remind her. Once that was all over, Karnak stepped back to stand beside Shadow Feather again, aware that she was watching him periodically. "You seemed to enjoy that," he said slyly.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:08 am

~ Nanook ~

The prince became exceptionally affectionate when sleepiness plagued his esoteric cognitive; he nuzzled himself closer and pressed his tranquil countenance against the female's neck, aspirating a brief, hearty yawn with a small whine of complacency. "We all have something we aren't proud of.." he shrugged his broad shoulders lazily and his eyelids floated open slightly to reveal vibrant creases of bottle-green, but they contently closed again when the maiden brushed her tongue over his forehead.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:26 am

Shadow Feather's eyes widened and a wide blush spread across her face. "I-I did not!" She protested shyly, and looked away the blush spreading and intensifying by the second. She tried to back away but only met the stone wall of the medic den. She looked at the wall, slightly mad that it was there, then turned her attention back to Karnak, trying to hide her face with her one bang.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:45 am

Amber's stomach rumbled slightly. Her optics expanded in surprise. She cackled at the ruined moment. "I apologize. Sounds like I'm a bit famished, shall we?" Amber suggested, nipping Nanook's cheek and nodding towards the woods suggesting they go find something.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:53 am

She nods to the wolf, "no problem karnak." She takes the plant that echo had brought her and takes it inside the medic den to observe it more.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:42 am

Karnak looked at Shadow Feather, amusement clearly visible on his face. "I'm only kidding, Shadow," he chuckled, apparently her shyness had not completely gone away with him.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:17 am

Clyde laid fully down in front of calypso, he sighed deeply, his tail moving back and forth across the obsidian rock. He smiled looking at Calypso sound asleep and licked her snout lightly. The brute shifted onto his side, his muscular long legs sprawled out. He soon fell asleep quickly as well.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Shadow Feather's eyes came to the ground, and her muzzle followed, her bang now hanging loosely on the left side of her face she hid behind. "Th-that's n-not funny.." She gave a small puppy-huff, and once again tried to back out, but once more just hit the stone cold wall of the den. She turned her attention back to Karnak with a soft sigh, her head still hanging low to the ground.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Karnak slightly tilted his head as he watched Shadow Feather, "You know that wall isn't moving, right?" Karnak let out a small chuckle at his own joke before becoming serious again. "What's wrong?" His ears gave a small rotation back showing his confusion in the situation as he looked at the small female.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Solar closed her eyes, opening them on occasion to watch the still young pups, allowing herself to fall into a rather light sleep, her body still alert and are are of her surroundings.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:41 pm

The she wolf woke up, blinking her orbits violently to clear her blurried vision. She looked over at Clyde and chuckled quietly to herself, her audits pinning the selves back against her temple. Calypso rolled her orbs at the sight of him, fast asleep.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:59 pm

"Heh.. yea... stone doesn't m-move on it's o-own, huh?" A small, nervous chuckle escaped her throat. "N-nothings wr-wrong.." She said moving on to his next comment. She slowly lifted her head up, but still hid her face behind her bang.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Clyde's ears twitched hearing Calypso's commotion. He sighed and stretched out. His body flipped over on his other side. "How did you sleep?" his voice tired.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:26 pm

She smiked and batted playfully at his audits. "Great, and you?" Her banner began to wag violently, her audits instantly perking up to its fullest height. The beta tilted her head as she waited for his answer.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:28 pm

The brute smiled, his eyes closed, "I slept well." He pawed at his ear as her action tickled him.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:55 pm

She laughed and raised her cranium a bit to sniff the air, her nose beginning to twitch. "Well thats good." She crosed her paws as she looked at Clyde. "You look like you slept well." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 pm

"Hmm I don't know if that's a good," he said chuckling his shoulders going up and down in the melting snow. He rolled into his back looking at her.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Calypso's orbits narrowed a bit In confusion, but she brushed it off, shaking out her thick pelt. She pushed her cranium downwards, placing her nose into the snow tossing it up in the air with a jerk of her head upwards.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next