icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians  EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians  EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians

2 posters

Go down

Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians  Empty Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians

Post by Natalie Elisabeth Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:56 am

Meet Natalie

Name:
Natalie

Nickname:
Natty or Mitzi

Species:
Red Wolf

Your pack:
Ice

Desired rank:
Pup

Um... Pup?

History:
W.I.P

Personality:
Natalie is as sweet as they come. Her adorable antics are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Although, Natalie can be strong-willed, stubborn, and feisty. She's clever for a pup for her age. She's always interested in learning and enjoys spending time with the adults; she vies to feel important.

Characteristics:
Natalie is a fluffy ball of red and orange. Her fur is "sun-kissed" like the orange sunset, speckled with black up and down her back, tail, and ears. Her underbelly is a soft coloured tan with a hint of orange.

Crush:
N/A

Mate:
N/A

Pups:
N/A

Parents:
Glad you asked! Natalie is a pup without a home. Sad However, I'm going to create this as an ad space. If anyone wants to adopt Natalie that would be fantastic (biological pup or not, that's your choice).

Siblings:
Undetermined

Fur color:
Sun-kissed orange

Eye color:
Sapphire Blue

Strengths:
For a pup, Natalie is quick on her feet. She's sly and cunning like a fox. She'd be an excellent prankster. She also fairly intelligent for her age.

Weaknesses:
Natalie is small and weak, lacking any physical strength. She also can't care for herself due to her age. When she grows into it, her major issue will be her hot-temper and stubbornness.

Secrets:
She doesn't really have any. She hasn't been around long enough to acquire them. Perhaps they will come with age.

Others:
Natalie is a sociable wolf; she likes to stay close to her friends and family. Without them, she get's nervous and scared, but that's normal for a pup. 

Natalie Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians  Empty Re: Natalie | Pup | Looking for Parents/Guardians

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:32 am

Accepted, if no one offers Solar would love to add Natalie to the pups she had taken under her wing, please post in Arctic mountains!
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum