icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains Empty arctic mountains

Post by Solar Eclipse Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:40 pm

(The last post of the arctic mountains before being refreshed so there isn't as many pages, the post is by Calypso)

Calypso's Post

Calypso wrote:Calypso didnt leave just yet, sniffing the air and looking around as she searched for any more lurking about, her auds perked and pushed forward, flicking at every small sound.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

arctic mountains Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Echo Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Echo struggled to fight the wolf, her vision blurred from loss of blood. Her muscles we're immobile due to the freezing water as she repeatedly slammed into boulders, being tossed around from the current. The wolf held her under water, placing it's claws into her back. She twisted and bite his leg, hearing a satisfactory crunch as he yelped. She emerged, coughing. They both got pushed onto a rock in the middle of the river as he threw her off, causing her to land on another boulder downstream. She felt a pop in her chest and let out a howl from the immense pain running through her nerves.

He leaped onto the boulder, staring her down. "Let's end this." The wolf said with a smirk, biting her neck and choking her. She struggled to get him off, the sky beginning to turn black. She finally clawed his stomach, grabbing his neck and twisting. She released when he went limp. She lay motionless, blood running into the stream. She couldn't control her shaking from the freezing water. "Just... Get to the shore" she told herself, weakly crossing the river. She collapsed, yelping when she fell on her side.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 am

Clyde trotted toward Calypso panting, "I think it is clear," he smiled, "it's over." he said licking her cheek, his tail wagging quickly.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:43 am

Solar Eclipses' body finally allowed her to awaken, when she looked around her audits were perked, alert, her optics looked around to the wolves that were with her, back at the camp site. Solars ears pushed back as she went to sit up, simply growling at the pain she felt, memories flooding back in, "was anyone... killed?" she asked looking up to the pack members that had returned to the campsite. Solar closed her eyes and despite feeling horrible and in some pain, and noticed her breathing had been all over the place, she shook her pelt, allowing the rocks from her fur that had been placed by Neytiri to fall to the ground, examining her slightly bleeding wounds, to examine what damage has been done to her, and her pack members. As an Alpha she wouldn't want to show how much pain she was truly in.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:47 am

~ Nanook ~

Indoctrinated to reassemble after the lupine bloodshed, Nanook lazily shook his olive roguelaure and padded leisurely toward the reposed Alpha Female where everybody had shrouded around her, the atmosphere tense with concern. The sinewy male hissed an audible respiration through flaring nostrils and settled himself nearby the snow-white female, latent curiosity kindled within the cunning depths of his peridot flambeauxes. His fixtures swiveled into several directions on his poll when he extended his broad cranium toward Solar, not bothering to further acknowledge the carnage the Ice Pack was midst. He examined her awakening and greeted her upon a baritone chortle, "Look who's awake. How ya feeling, lovely girl?" He mused sardonically. Nanook investigated her injuries in silence and retracted his skull resolutely, "Real bad injuries, but nothing fatal." He replied lowly.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 am

Calypso smiled nuzzling Clydes cheek. "Finally." The she wolf let out a wolfish purr, pinning her auds back gainst her head. Her banner wagged violently as she looked around one last time.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:25 am

Solar Eclipse shifted her gaze to the massive brute, known as Nanook, "All is well...... thank you." she said smirking at his nickname and slightly flirty attitude, she chuckled to herself before becoming serious, "thank you for letting me know this. Is shatters pack dead?" she asked turning her attention to all of her pack.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:35 am

Echo awoke a few hours later, laying in a small pool of her blood. She panicked for a moment, forgetting where she was. Her muscles ached and she was exhausted from the battle. She stood up slowly, drawing in a shaky breath. She flinched as she stretched, feeling a sharp pain in her side. "Must have been a rib." She muttered, limping up the path to camp. The less severe wounds had stopped bleeding by now, only leaving the punctures on her neck and stomach open. She broke into a slow trot, feeling more energized as she entered camp.
"Solar!" she barked to herself, remembering her alphaess unconscious. She gritted her teeth, hiding the limp and pretending she wasn't wounded in front of the pack. She stopped by solar, scanning her to see if she was doing better.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:42 am

He smiled, "we better get back, plus I need to go to the medic den," he said looking down at his pelt that was dripping blood from his wounds.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:52 am

Solar smiled as Echo returned to camp, "I am glad to see you're alright, those wounds need attending to other wise we may end up being a Delta short for a while; until you heal." she rotated her audits, noticing most of her pack have returned, "where is Clyde and Calypso..." she said noticing they hadn't been in site yet.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:57 am

~ Nanook ~

The capricious masculine reclined assiduously upon his hindquarters nearby the white canine, his indistinguishable aura ambiguous and oddly sublime producing a relatively prepossessing element about his character. He pivoted his substantial cranium toward the abrupt advancement performed by a Delta Female and offered a slightly amused smirk, "What's the haste, darling?" Nanook inspected the bloody siren in quietude and lapsed his tongue against his well muscled jaws, eventually returning his aloof gaze back upon the almost satirical response from the Alpha Female.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:03 am

She nodded. "You should proba ly hurry." She relaxed her frame a bit and started trotting back to the camp her digits pressing into the snow, sending a big shiver to rack her body.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:34 am

He nodded and trotted beside her, his Crimson optics returning back to ice blue. He breathed calmly his tail wagging slowly.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:57 am

The she-wolf sighed a bit to herself as she entered camp. Instead of going to the medic den to be treated, she flopped down on her haunches in the center of camp, her auds perking.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:21 am

Echo nodded to solar, remembering her wounds as she looked down. She looked back up, gaze meeting the male. She chuckled softly. "Don't think I've seen you before." She said, scanning him. "Name's Echo." she added with a slight grin before looking at Solar one last time and heading off to find Neytiri.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:26 am

Amber had not yet received directions from Neytiri but she proceeded to mention the plan to Solar. She nudged Solar's head to get her attention. "Hey there's apparently a herb that Neytiri is missing. She mentioned this to me earlier but we were uh... interrupted. The herb is located in the mountains. I personally volunteer to take this journey potentially accompanied by one or two others for safety precautions. I've navigated mountains in the past. I think it'd be best for me to go while the wolves that participated in the battle rest." Amber said softly with confidence. She looked into Solar's eyes hoping for approval.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:44 am

~ Nanook ~

Nanook drifted his stoic bottle-green lamps lazily over the injured female with an elude of inquisition for the quantity of lacerations she received but, he captivated her gaze for several minor seconds and influenced his harbor to contour into a wolfish grin. "Nanook. It's a pleasure, Echo." He soothed and further regarded the Delta Female, his broadened shoulders relaxed and his robust structure statuesque. The male observed another female's approach upon Solar and straightened himself the slightest bit, offering a polite cognizance toward her with a lowkey grin and forward-facing fixtures. Though, the luminary employed his interest to pursue the Delta's departure and quickly fixated back onto the solemn Alpha-ess, his cranium dipping slightly toward the highly esteemed canine and the Scout, "If you'd both excuse me." With that, Nanook lifted onto his agile limbs and padded toward the territory's perimeter.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:10 am

Becoming a bit overwhelmed seeing more of her pack mates crowd the medic den. "Solar ur better i apologize for my absence. Im just a bit worried about karnak. I sent him out to kill the stragglers left behind of shatters pack. He hasn't returned since." She bows her head in respect but happy that she's doing better than what she predicted padding up to alphaes
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:34 am

Amber looks at Solar, then at the entrance to the den. She notices a fairly large wolf whom she hasn't acquainted herself with and yet, she approaches curiously, noting the he-wolf's viridian gaze. "Greetings. My name is Amber," she says with a slight smirk. She has to direct her orbs upward to meet with his stare.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:48 am

~ Nanook ~

The haughty brute's lofty appendages ceased their propulsion without alacrity and he positioned his large skull to arc downward from his curvature toward the petite beauty, his fixtures quirking to a gallant perk and lamps adhering onto hers— of which he'd regarded their vibrant shade of aureate elusively. He hinted a fetching grin at her introduction and replied courteously, "Well met, Amber. I'm Nanook." His haunches lowered casually to recline, his arbitrary vibe unusually calm.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:20 am

The small red wolf's attention turns back to the entrance of the den for a split second but she quickly returns it to Nanook, but keeps her one torn ear turned towards the entrance to interpret outside noises. "I don't recall meeting you previously... have you recently joined the pack?" Amber saw the wolf leave with the battle party but hadn't seen him around the camp.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:39 am

~ Nanook ~

Nanook scrutinized the dainty she-wolf with discreet heed and he quickly became aware his sentry tendencies had made him stare for longer than he initially intended, fastidiously drifting his seafoam lanterns toward the expansive Antarctic premises from within the grotto's maw. "Just in time for the war," he produced a slightly hearty chuckle and rolled his brawny shoulders to alleviate any lingering tension in his musculature. "Just my luck, but I didn't mind." He added without skipping a beat and swiveled his auditorial apparatus languorously, stealing another glimpse of the tiny female and inviting with diminutive charisma, "Was about to visit the river for some fishing.. Care to join?"
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:56 am

Amber was about to accept but remembered her potential journey to the mountains. She realized she couldn't leave immediately but realized the alphaess and Neytiri should be left to themselves. Amber turned her attention back to Nanook allowing her past worried expression to return to a lighter state. "That sounds quite relaxing. I'd love to get out of this cave," replied Amber with a slight sigh and perking her ears forwards. She rotates her position to where it's slightly facing the entrance allowing the he-wolf to lead the way.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:50 am

Echo wandered around until she found Neytiri. She waited until her conversation with solar was done before speaking. "Hello. Could you help clean some wounds for me?" She asked, her bright blue orbs glowing. She felt her neck, running over a line of deep punctures, realizing they were still bleeding. 'Better than it used to be.' She thought to herself.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Clyde stopped and stood beside calypso as she laid down, "do you want something to eat? I haven't eaten in a week and I bet you're hungry from fighting," he said sweetly. He looked at her softly for an answer.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next