icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
icepack campsite - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
icepack campsite - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
icepack campsite - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

icepack campsite

+6
Karnak
Neytiri
Channing
Amberrose
Shadow Feather
Calypso
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

icepack campsite - Page 6 Empty Re: icepack campsite

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Solar let out a playful growl, pushing him back, chuckling softly, she teased him, "A scout should expect the unexpected." Solar said playfully, laughing. She looked around her, knowing her territory by heart she wouldn't need to focus on the path, she more focused on the birds that started settling down into their homes( yes it's antartica but I'm going to have it where there ARE birds and owls even though I doubt that there are birds and crap) Watching as the owls left their nests in hopes of a meal.  Small rodents quickly disburse as they notice the wolves and take shelter inside their burrows.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:35 pm

He chuckled before looking back at Solar, a grin on his face. "You've been here for awhile, what is your favorite place to visit?" Channing asked, bumping her flank. He noticed the smell of the camp growing farther, and unfamiliar ones taking over. His tail swung calmly in the rhythm of his stride, auds swiveling to every noise near them.
Channing
Channing

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:15 am

She smiled, the scene if the familiar place never growing old. She bounced around a bit, stepping closer. "It looks as great as we left it." She released a wolfish purr, turning to Clyde.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:16 am

Solar looked to the canine, thinking for a long while, " "There's a secret place,deep within the woods. It's a waterfall that my father took Calypso and I to when we were pups. But we made a vow to each other we wouldn't show ANYONE where it is until we have mates and pups then we would show them. If we showed everyone  (it is VERY VERY hidden, only Solar and Calypso know it's whereabouts) it would cause it to become unpeaceful because everyone would go. It wouldn't be quiet and peaceful anymore. But I would definitely way out by the shore is my favorite place to be." Solar said honestly, walking into the pine forest in order to navigate toward the coastal side.

~Pine forest~
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:01 am

Returning from her journey in the pine forest she rest in the medic den. Relieved from her journey she rest curling her body in a ball sleep.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:06 am

Shadow Feather padded back into the campsite after a nice, few day walk through the forest. She silently padded back up to her small hill, looking over the pack as she usually does.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am

The agile physique of the diminutive canine perambulated with unadulterated grace through the aegis of frondescence, her broad, perceptive audits swiveling in a lowkey anxious manner and unparalleled crystal pools wide with inquisition. "Where is everybody?" She mused, subtle bewilderment manifesting on her highly expressive countenance, in regards to the perilous absence of the campsite. "Probably hunting or whatnot," she deducted quickly afterward and paraded casually from the blossoming peripheries toward a jutted outcropping of limestone. She hurdled onto the offshoot of sediment and markedly pacified her body into repose, lounging with her forelegs unfurled comfortably upon the jagged protuberance of rock and spectating her surroundings from high up.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content