icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
icepack campsite - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
icepack campsite - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
icepack campsite - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

icepack campsite

+6
Karnak
Neytiri
Channing
Amberrose
Shadow Feather
Calypso
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

icepack campsite - Page 4 Empty Re: icepack campsite

Post by Calypso Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:51 am

She smiled back. However she wouldn't mind staying in camp, whatever made the she wolf feel better. Calypso sat back down, curling her tail around her small frame, neatly placing her tail over her paws. She wasn't sure what to say and stayed quiet as she herself found herself drifting off into her thoughts.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:13 am

Solar sat on her haunches awaiting the brutes answer, she stared above toward the sky, not minding the cold breeze going through her pelt. Her audits rotating as she listened to the small rodents running around, tilting her cranium down so her optics looked upon the muiticolored male, Nanook, examining him curiously.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:08 am

“Penguin Ridge would be delightful,” Nanook rewarded her with gracious intonation and swiveled his suave cranium toward her presence, transfixing his verdigris optics upon the Queen’s exhilarating turquoise gems that adorn her youthful countenance. Apprehension hampered the Gamma’s disposition and foreboded the imminent confidential discussion they had scheduled during the pack’s biannual migration, something that he dreaded awfully and worried about Solar’s reaction to the information he harbored. “I apologize if this deters any plans you might of had already, but this is of great importance and cannot wait much longer,” he explained with an apologetic ring to his clipped voice. A prompt ascent expressed his urgency and he sidled against the Arctic wolf’s lithesome flank, encouraging her to traverse to the chosen designation in unison to his fluid trotting pace.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 am

Solar nodded her head toward the brute and headed toward the desired destination, Penguin ridge. She smiled gently toward Nanook. "No worries Nanook I understand, we will be there shortly then we can talk about it." Solar trots off in the direction of Penguin ridge where Nanook and the Alphaess will discuss whatever it was he was hiding. Solar would be sure to know everything, she allowed herself to have a steady pace at a fast trot. 

~Penguin ridge~
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:30 pm

The massive brute got to his paws and padded his body forward to calypso. He lowered his head and nuzzled her sweetly, letting out a wolffish purr. His wagged softly side to side, his ice blue optics glowing as he licked her cheek and nose. "Hello darling," he said looking down at her.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:10 pm

Calypso emitted a soft purr as he approached, turning to lick his cheek. She smiled, however being the playful pup she was, insteas of coming up with something sweet to say, she replied, "Hello Cougar." She chuckled a bit, and then her curiosity hit. "So, what was it that Channing found?" She turned to Shadow Feather, wondering if she herself would become curious of the situation. She wasn't sure if she had seen both Channing and Clyde hovering about a creature that she couldn't make out. Her tail wagged, both from the sweet greeting of her mate and her curiosity.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Clyde stood looking down at Calypso, he chuckled softly and pawed at her snout for a brief second. "We found a wolf/coyote mix," he said calmly, "it shouldn't be a threat, it was young." He looked at shadow feather and then back at Caly.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Calypso smiled back. "At least its not a threat. God that would be horrible, having just come back from Arctic Mountains..." she trailed off and smiled again, turning to Shadow once more to see how she was to respond.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Clyde smiled and nodded, "I do feel like something is wrong," he said, he optics began to change a tint of red in worry, but tried to hide it. "Ever since Nanook was acting odd... Something is up." He said sitting on his haunches in front of Calpyso.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:00 pm

"I cant help but to agree, his outburst was odd, however I don't think Solar would appreciate speaking about antone in the pack like this..." she looked down a bit, ashamed of herself for speaking about the two behind their backs. "We are supposed to be family."
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:35 am

He nudged her gently, "we are family, I just think something is wrong and he won't tell us for some reason," he said looking down then back up at his dead Calypso.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:03 pm

She sighed and instead of nodding in agreement, she began to speak. "True, I'm sure Solar will handle it, I have faith in her." She hoped she didn't just start an argument, and as soon as she realized what she said, looked down at her paws, refusing to add on. Sure in a way she was agreeing with him, but she didn't want to make her sister mad, even if she wasn't listening in on their conversation.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:43 pm

He looked at Calypso, his optics turning gold, "I think she has it handled, I just want Nanook to tell us, I hate secrets," he said standing back off of his haunches. He looked around scanning the new territory missing the waterfalls, he sighed, and looked back up at calypso.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:32 am

She noticed this and was about to ask him if he wanted to walk to the waterfalls before she realized the quiet Shadow Feather beside her. She smiled at the two and replied. "He'll tell us when he's ready, I'm sure."
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:19 am

Amber had been honestly bored the past couple of days. She had simply been walking around the campsite, watching after the pups, or sprinting to and fro learning the unfamiliar territory. Currently she was sitting near the edge of a small cliff looking out upon the forest after finishing a scouting run. This view honestly can't be beaten. The silence and general calm of the area helped Amberrose in her pondering state of mind. She could think much clearer up here. The scout simply could not understand why two of shatter's followers had shown up at the campsite. 'Hadn't they been wiped out? or perhaps a new leader has taken over? There's no way Shatter could still be alive. Solar HAD defeated him right? Amber's mind was racing. There were too many questions to be asked and now was not the time for them. All of the wolves needed to relax after everything that has happened to the pack. Amber attempted to convince herself that the two wolves were simply stragglers that hadn't given up hope when they should have but it was all just so peculiar. Her scouting became slightly more frequent due to her concern about another surprise attack. She didn't want another to end up hurt. Nanook can handle his own against a threat but some of the others cannot. An abrupt thought rushed into her mind, 'Wait but I am much weaker than Nanook so wouldn't it make sense for the corrupted wolf to come after me?' she thought to herself, 'No lone wolf in it's right mind would challenge the behemoth that Nanook is...' Again with the questioning! Amber shook her head in a displeased manner. All of this was too much for her to grasp in one sitting. Her ears sat back and her eyes narrowed due to frustration. The scout got up from her sitting position and shook her cranium again then headed back into the woods. Perhaps having something to eat would clear her jumbled mind.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:27 am

Nanook experienced an irregularity within his mercurial gait when precariously emerging from the wainscoted boscage barricading the peripheral ubiety  of the campsite and his austere scrutiny engulfed the familiar countenance of Amberrose, though true uncertainty was obscured by his stoical disguise. A mundane chuff announced the prince’s idiosyncratic presence graced with words spoken with  suave tenderness  toward the russet female, “Just the lovely I was seeking—Amber, I must tell you the truth, you deserve it.”  Her hyper-tuned vibes weren’t particularly the pacification he sought from her, but he traversed from the skein of alpine foliage and vaulted with unmatched alacrity onto the elevated jutting of  limestone the lupine maiden perched atop. “Are you free for discussion?” He pursued gently, not desiring to shove abruptly into her schedule and disrupt her appointed duties if not.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:43 am

At the arrival of the familiar Nanook the scout smiled lightly. After a good walk and small rabbit portion Amberrose had calmed down drastically so she wasn't quite as twitchy as before. "Of course," she stated perking her ears up but sighing slightly. She moved casually towards the gamma and brushed her flank against his side encouraging him to follow her. "Is everything alright?" she asked rotating her head back in Nanook's direction.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:35 pm

The brute nodded and licked Caly's cheek before laying down for a bit resting his cranium on his paws. His gold optics, shot up as he saw Nanook arrive, he growled softly underneath his throat. Then he sighed deeply watching the Gamma move toward Rose. The beta then began to think to follow them.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Calypso noticed the grow and tensed up figure of Clyde, smiled and shook her head. "Calm down. I'm sure if anything happened Amber would call for us." She knew her sister wouldn't like the sight of the beta growling at a pack member. She flicked his audit with her tail.

Last edited by Calypso on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Neytiri watched as her pack mate returned shining a quick smile happy that he's returned safely. Yet she still wonders why he wasn't always with the pack and why he kept disappearing for long periods of time. She remembered what clyde said and starts to believe that he's right but she also believes that solar would have done something to him if she knew something was up with him. Neytiri hears clyde low growl and intensity in his figure and gets a bit afraidbut she knows that he's just trying to protect the pack like any other beta would do.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Solar followed behind Nanook, she perked her ears up hearing Clyde growl toward his pack mate, Nanook and slightly growled in return as a warning.  Solar gave Nanook a reassuring nudge as he went to Amber before she turned and went to where her pups were located, seeing they were sound asleep she turned her attention on getting a small kill- rabbit for herself, the alphaess was famished. She smelled the air easily picking up its scent. Solar trots over to the bushes and lowered herself as she stalked forward finally locking her gaze upon a small white rabbit. The canine took slow steps before launching off snagging the rabbit from the earth, it was too late to retreat for that rodent. snapping it's neck. Solar puts it down inking her muzzle before picking up the small rabbit and brings it into the campsite laying down plucking the rabbits pelt before tearing the rich flesh from its bones.

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:11 pm

She looked to Clyde and spoke calmly, "How about a walk to the waterfalls to calm you? I think it'll look even nicer now than it did before." She smiled, already getting up and directing her attention in the direction of the waterfalls. She shook out her pelt as she waited for Clyde's response.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:45 pm

The Gamma heeded the cautionary growl emitted and resonated his own caustic gnarl  toward Clyde, having grown clearly tired of the Beta male’s constant ill-bode toward him. He fixated his malicious gawk onto the pitch canine within the campsite, the prince's feeble audits compressed against his nape. Undoubtedly, Nanook was irked by the conspicuous suspicion they presented toward him but, the dainty coasting of Amber’s downy flank apprehended his concentration once more. He deliberated an aloof stroll beside the minuscule bodice and remained unusually silent while he battled conflicted ruminations, trying to organize his chaotic cognizance before prompting discussion gingerly, “Remember that instance I disappeared on you? It wasn't on purpose, I promise... Something did happen though.” Perhaps, the absolute worse fashion to commence this conversation, however it would identify the most significant aspect that influenced this talk quicker. “I was visited by proxy wolves, Shatter’s spies. They know me pretty well..”
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:59 am

Amber led Nanook into a nearby clearing in the woods and stopped in the center. The clearing was filled with tall newly grown grass so both of the wolves' paws were slightly submerged under it. She turned her body so it was facing towards Nanook. Looking into the gamma's eyes and tilting her head she asked, "What do you mean by they know you well?" A confused portrayal fell upon her countenance. She stepped closer to Nanook so that he could be more easily understood. The two were now about 2 feet adjacent from one another. Amberrose still had to lift her head up slightly in order to make eye contact with Nan.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 am

The prince yielded genuine reticence within the pacified akasha of Amberrose while they quietly sauntered the trodden aisle diverging the flourishing abundance of emeraldine undergrowth, the umbrage streaking the eventide ambiance with tenebrous shadows. The chaparral ebbed to transition somewhat fluidly into an unoccupied expanse of grassland, the overgrown grasses managing to coast against the monolithic male’s compact abdomen and completely immerse his limbs. Somewhere amidst the midpoint of the steppe, the pace naturally diminished and a simultaneous cessation ensued between them. “I’m from Shatter’s bloodline, a proxy myself.” He answered tentatively, but sustained the ocular contact the female commenced without any evasion of aversion. “Originally, Shatter  appointed me here to meddle in the Ice pack. Part of his plan to dominate this entire region and deteriorate the pack from the inside-out. Frequent visits from other sleuths are the rationale behind my absences, Shatter denied my request to be removed from involvement and sent them with the order to “take him down”. I’ve been picking them off, thus betraying my homeland to protect the Ice pack.” Nanook further explained with a gravelly tincture of guilt upon the annunciation of his words, his voice reduced to obtain a grave solemnity.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next