icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 4 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Echo Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:46 pm

Echo yawned and padded off to a rock that the sun was hitting the most. She was exhausted and weak from the battle, especially from losing about half of her blood. The delta made a few circles on the boulder before laying down, curling her tail around her side. The sun began to warm her pelt as she drifted into a nap.
Echo
Echo

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:51 pm

She nuzzled his cheek before resting her cranium on her paws again. "You seem happier then me." She looked at his form out of the corner of her orbits, perking her auds and shifted the position of her head so she could see him directly.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Amber trudges out of the river next to where Nanook stands idly. She smiles at the new member wagging her tail. "Greetings! I don't believe we've met before. My name is Amber." She proceeds to shake. Small droplets of water flying off her reddish coat. She perks her ears and tilts her head slightly, waiting for the wolf's response.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:08 pm

~ Nanook ~

The prince implied a nonchalant glimpse of Amberrose to assure himself the sunny-natured maiden was present, privily buoying himself that she was okay. He returned salacious lamps onto the second female and rolled his ample withers tensely, however an ambitious smirk lurked perilously upon his semblance, despite his ebbing aura. "You're not wrong," Nanook claimed with false narcissism but the humor dripping from his smoky timbre hinted that he was joking, the vain response merely an antic of humor. "What brings ya here?" He catechized more calmly and twitched his banner slightly, squinting when a fine spray of water flung off Amber's undulating tendrils and misted him, but he hadn't minded really.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Radar eyes the female softly, she smiled beautifully, "I am Radar, nice to meet you," she nodded her cranium. The young female then turned her attention back to Nanook, looking him up and down with a smirk, "hmm quite narcissistic i see, but hey no shame because you are truly handsome," she said going along with his humor. "I was just checking out the perimeter of the territory then I heard you two a good distance away." she said calmly.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly xD
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:22 pm

He look at her, "why wouldn't I be happy?" He asked chuckling softly. "Are you happy?" He asked concerned.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:33 pm

~ Nanook ~

In truth, Nanook wasn't a vain caliber and considered himself relatively average on the attractive spectrum, but he'd always entertain himself with capering as such. "Ain't gonna argue about that," he snickered lightheartedly and quivered his sensitive audits at the arctic ambiance—the persistent purr of steady wind currents and the occasional litanies of songbirds— that was alive within his auditory. Subconscious programming brought the prince to lurk closer to retain contact with the auburn-furred lovely, his hip somewhat pressed to Amber's gossamer flank while he composed a mundane portrayal. "I hadn't realized we had been that loud," the Casanova claimed lowly.

Last edited by Nanook on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 pm

"Oh sorry for the commotion," Amber giggled slightly. She glanced at Nanook, her golden eyes lighting up slightly. "That must mean we won't be catching any fish today," She shoved Nanook playfully noticing his purposeful pressure on her hip.

Last edited by Amberrose on Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:36 pm

"Yeah im happy." A wolfish purr erupted from her chest, placing her nose in his pelt for a moment before pulling back her cranium, her orbs holding a special shine to them.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Radar chuckled softly, she scanned the river quickly waiting for a flicker of silver, quickly she forced her jaws open and into the frigid water. as her head breached back to the surface, a huge salmon began to squirm in her grip. She clenched harder and the fish began to slow down. She dropped it in front of Nook's paws, "here ya go hunter," she said with a wink then chuckling softly. She quickly grabbed another one and placed it in front of Amber's paws and smiled.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:52 pm

~ Nanook ~

An understated expression of jubilation ghosted the prince's dashing visage in reaction to the Red Wolf's playful shove, but his massive paws kept anchored within the gritty terrain and he barely swayed from her outward gesture. He observed the alacritous expertise demonstrated by the Huntress and glanced at the specimen donated to him. He wasn't fond of charity, however he restrained himself from declining the gift; Nanook pinned the sockeye salmon into the sand with a paw, penetrating his predominant canines into the creature's body and pulling a thick chunk of muscle off it, then proceeded to swallow the provision whole. "Not too bad," he commented toward the seductress and flashed his bottle-green optics at her promptly, his cranium lingering way below his shoulders while he ate.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:57 pm

Radar watched her lead hunter closely, she smiled, "glad you like it." she shook her pelt gently as the wind went through her pelt making her a bit cold.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:00 pm

He smiled, "good," he said while he got up onto his paws. He walked out of the den and went outside to lay in the sun to soaked up the heat.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 pm

Amber examined the salmon only centimeters from her paws. She looked back up and responded with a slight smirk at the friendly gesture from the she-wolf. "I'm not quite hungry now but thank you very much," Amber secretly loved gifts from others but wasn't used to getting them so she didn't know how to respond correctly. Since she wasn't hungry she lowered her head to the freshly caught fish and picked it up carefully with her front teeth, careful not to breach the skin. She thought of Neytiri and considered giving it to her. After all she had been treating wolves for most of the day. She walked forward slightly turning her head back and nodding slightly at Nanook, gesturing for him to tag along if the he-wolf wished.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 pm

Radar watched Amberrose walk away and sighed and stayed put as she only gestured Noon to follow her. She down on her haunches beside the bank of the river looking at the water for a moment then back at them.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

Amber looked back at Radar and watches as she continued solemnly. She felt sudden regret for accidentally leaving her out. After all she should be introduced to our medic. Amber mumbled something unintelligible loud enough for Radar to hear and proceeded to make the same gesture she had made to Nanook, suggesting she follow along.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Radar turned her head back to amber confused, she tilted her head looking at her as she sat down.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:31 am

The she~wolf searched high and low for her pack mate amber not wanting to think that she ditched her. She padded lightly through the snow hungry but decides to push the idea of food away putting her duty to the pack first and herself last. Raising her tail and ears high listening for any sounds of her pack mate.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:44 am

Solar noticed her pack member, Neytiri searching for someone, "is their someone particular you are searching for?" She asked slightly flicking as she turned her cranium toward the multicolored female.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:58 am

Amber proceeded to make the same mumbled noise towards Radar hoping she would get the gist. She nodded her head in the direction of camp with more effort so that Radar would understand. Her attention then turned to Neytiri in the distance who seemed to be searching for Amber. She muttered an unintelligible curse and trotted quickly towards the medic still holding the salmon in her mouth, hoping that the huntress would follow so she could introduce them.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:59 am

Looking over her shoulder only to be greeted by her alphaes looking her best after a battle. "Yes solar im looking for amber she asked me to bring some herbs for her wounds but when i came out the medic den she was gone." She smiles chuckling, "i guess you can say she ding ding ditched me." She smiles at her joke then begins circling solar examining her wounds all over her body. "Mhmm i can see ur improving a lot though an average wolf doesnt begin walking with those type of wounds until... well weeks. But ur strong and your power not only comes from us as a pack but within your heart as well. Your heart is the source of your strength energy and i can feel it radiate all over your body. Its very strong solar." She smiles.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:04 am

Radar soon got up getting the hint, she smiled, and followed her swiftly seeing Ney the medic.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:21 am

Solar gently smiled at the considered compliment, "thank you, I have a wonderful pack, but this pack can't be ruined without an alpha... being the only Alpha now I don't a hve a choice it's my duty. I am in pain but not too much.." she paused knowing it eas a lie that she wasn't in much pain but kept her face the same. "As are you, you're a very strong wolf." She said gently, her ears perking slightly.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:31 am

Amber felt a lot more relieved now that the she-wolf was included. She proceeded to the camp trotting up to Neytiri and Solar but slowed down not wanting to intrude on their conversation. She dropped the fresh fish in front of Neytiri's paws glad to see that her front canines hadn't damaged it. "That's for you," she said smirking with her audits perked forward, "our new packmate, Radar caught it initially for me but I'm not hungry so I assumed you'd want it seeing as you've been treating wolves all day. Sorry for leaving by the way. I just thought I should get out of your space,"
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:15 am

Perking up to solars compliment towards herself, "thank u solar. If you ever want to talk about anything even let out anger and pain my door is always open and ill always be there for you." She states calmly wanting to ease solars tension and pain she's feeling for the lose of her mate and unborn pups knowing they were the packs future. She then turns seeing amber and smells the fresh fish, " thank you amber. Hello radar nice to meet you im neytiri im the medic and hunter in the pack." Lick just my her muzzle standing up straight bravely looking down at the small wolf.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down